This price will increase to $5695. on 1/1/2017
The Lindgren-Pitman LP S-1200 is a rugged high capacity electric fishing reel that brings state-of-the-art technical advances to fishing. Increased efficiency from new technology allows high performance with 12 volts D.C. input. This level of performance was not previously available at 12 volts. The electronics provides for many new features not available before including a counter and stop at top automatic operation.
The all new cantilever spool design allows for a completely sealed drive system for long reliable, maintenance free use. The gear driven level winder line wraps automatically for hands off carefree retrieval. It is the most rugged and ergonomically designed electric reel available.
US & Foreign Patents Pending
Standard Features *="Optional"
- High Power state-of-the-art 12 VDC motor operation
- Electronic Control and Switching.
- Electronic Counter
- Stop at Top Mode
- Simple Controls
- Hands Off Hauling
- Gear Driven Level Winder
- Ergonomic Cantilever Design
- Electronics Sealed with Inert Gas Atmosphere
- Titanium Spool* Endures Any Type or Size of Fishing Line
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Changeable Spool Design
- 2 Stage Drag System
- External Preset Drag Control & Vernier Control
- Smooth Wide Span Drag Control (180 degrees)
- 0 to 60 lb. Plus Drag Capability
- Designed for Continuous Fishing in Deep Water for Large Fish
- All Line Usable Spool Design
- High Line Capacity Spool
- Standard or Downrigger Style Rods Available